For Students & Parents
Global citizenship is at the centre of everything we do at CIS. We work directly with schools, colleges, and universities with the goal of providing high quality international education to students throughout the world.
CIS is committed to child protection and student well-being and is a founding member of the International Task Force on Child Protection. All educators using our career and recruitment services and seeking positions through CIS at member schools complete criminal background checks from each country they have worked in. Our membership and accreditation standards also include policies to strengthen child protection practices in the school.
Learn more about CIS:
- Benefits of membership for schools and universities
- Our network of vetted CIS Affiliated Consultants, with expertise in student counselling and guidance on post-secondary education options throughout the world.
- The CIS International Student Award that recognises exceptional student achievement
- The CIS University Connection Registry which connects students with universities around the world
- Student Recruitment Fairs for students to connect face-to-face with admissions professionals from CIS member universities.
- View the membership directory to learn more about schools in your area.