CAREER & RECRUITMENT FAIRS
CIS brings together leaders from member schools and educators in one venue to facilitate the job interview process, while providing relevant career guidance and professional development opportunities. The CIS Career & Recruitment Fair is a well-established event, attracting a diverse group of attendees from all over the world. Only CIS-Approved Candidates and schools meeting CIS’ rigorous membership criteria and standards participate in CIS Career & Recruitment events and services. Using our professional recruitment experience, we advise both candidates and schools on the right fit, prior to, during and after the event.
In addition to finding positions, candidates have told us that the CIS Career & Recruitment Fair stands apart from other fairs because they gain confidence, learn interview techniques, and understand the diverse range of opportunities to teach internationally. The fair provides a unique opportunity to meet and interview with many school leaders in one location and build your network for the future. During the event, you will learn more about CIS schools and their unique cultures from the school leaders directly.
Prospective Educator Candidates: If you are interested in attending a CIS Career & Recruitment Fair, you need to apply to become a CIS-Approved Candidate and complete your recruitment portfolio.
CIS-Approved Candidates: Log in to register and update your recruitment portfolio.
ON THE ROAD...
The CIS Career & Recruitment team regularly attends global and regional events, where we meet candidates and school leaders and lead career workshops. If you have the opportunity to attend these events, look for our team and be sure to connect with us!
- Council of British International Schools (COBIS) conferences
- IB (International Baccalaureate)
- East Asia Regional Council of Schools (EARCOS) Teachers’ Conference
- Central & Eastern European Schools Association (CEESA) Conference
- Association of International Schools in Africa (AISA) Annual Leadership Conference
- Association for the Advancement of International Education (AAIE) Conference – Workshop session: Women in Leadership
- Educational Collaborative for International School (ECIS) Leadership Conference
- Federation of British International School in Asia (FOBISIA) Conferences
- British Schools in the Middle East (BSME) Conference
- CIS Child Protection Workshops