Date: 3 - 5 March 2017
Location: Indaba Hotel and Conference Centre, Johannesburg, South Africa
This new initiative brings together School counsellors from the African continent and university admission representatives from CIS member universities around the globe.
When students apply to a university outside Africa, this often comes with challenges and opportunities. The CIS-AISA Institute facilitates a 2,5-day platform where participants can interact, share and learn about education systems in Africa and admission requirements in the USA, Europe and beyond.
Is your university interested in recruiting talented students from Africa?
Does your secondary school in Africa want to connect to universities around the globe?
As a counsellor in Africa, do you want to be (even) better equipped to guide your students through international admissions?
Then the CIS-AISA Institute can bring value to you and your school or university.
Key features include:
- Professional development sessions
- Small group discussions
- School fair for university representatives
- University Fair for school guidance counsellors
- University fair for students
- Networking opportunities with University Guidance and University Admission Colleagues
- Networking opportunities with heads of schools from Africa-based schools linked to the Association of International Schools in Africa (AISA)
For questions about the Institute, please contact Katryna Snow, Assistant Director of Higher Education Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org