CIS Latin America Institute
on International Admission & Guidance
In cooperation with the Tri-Association and Association
of American Schools in South America (AASSA)
28 - 30 September 2017 (Universities)
29 - 30 September 2017 (Schools)
Location: Lynn University, Boca Raton, Florida, United States
With more than 15 years of experience, CIS offers one of the longest-standing Latin American institutes for the international admission and guidance community. By popular demand, this event is expanding to a two-day programme, meaning even more in-depth professional development and networking opportunities. At the institute, you can expect to:
- exchange ideas about supporting international student mobility
- learn about regional developments, trends, and other issues affecting Latin American and Caribbean students who aspire to study internationally
- establish key connections in the region to meet your regional recruitment goals
This year’s location at Lynn University provides easy access to three major airports (Miami International, Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach) making the institute easily accessible for participants.
The programming will be expanded to:
- 10 concurrent sessions which will provide an opportunity to engage more deeply with a wide diversity of topics
- two networking fairs
- an evening reception
- and many informal opportunities to build relationships with attendees.
The call for session proposals is now open. Presenting at the conference provides an opportunity to spotlight the work you and your school or university are doing while contributing to the meaningful dialogue in the admission and guidance community. The deadline for submission is Friday 14 April 2017.