CIS LATIN AMERICA INSTITUTE
ON INTERNATIONAL ADMISSION & GUIDANCE
IN COOPERATION WITH THE TRI-ASSOCIATION AND ASSOCIATION
OF AMERICAN SCHOOLS IN SOUTH AMERICA (AASSA)
28 - 30 September 2017 (Universities)
29 - 30 September 2017 (Schools)
Location: Lynn University, Boca Raton, Florida, United States
Address: 3601 N Military Trail, Boca Raton, FL 33431, United States
This year’s institute is located on the beautiful campus of Lynn University. Sessions and networking fairs will take place in their Keith C. and Elain Johnson Wold Performing Arts Center and de Hoernle International Center. Lunches will take place in the Elmore Dining Commons.
Lynn University provides easy access to three major airports (Miami International, Fort Lauderdale, and Palm Beach) making the institute accessible for counsellors throughout the region.
A competitive room rate has been secured at the Boca Raton Marriott. The Boca Marriott is surrounded by several dining options for both breakfast and dinner. A shuttle will be arranged to transport attendees to and from Lynn University at the beginning and the end of each day’s activities.
RATES & AMENITES
- $129 Sleeping Room Rate for Standard King or Double Queen Room
- Sleeping Room Rates includes Internet and Self-Parking
- Discount Available 3 Day Pre and 3 Days Post Arrival/Departure Dates
- Cut-off date to receive Council for International Schools discount is Wednesday 6 September 2017
RESERVE BY TELEPHONE
- Contact Marriott Reservations at 888-236-2427.
- Mention dates of stay: Wednesday 27 September - Sunday 1 October 2017
- Request the Council for International Schools discount at the Boca Raton Marriott
POINT, CLICK, RESERVE ONLINE
- Visit www.marriott.com/pbibr
- Select Dates of stay: Wednesday 27 September - Sunday 1 October 2017
- Click Special Rates and enter Council for International Schools Group Code: CISCISA