Educating for Global Citizenship
Based upon years of experience working with diverse school communities in more than 100 countries, we have learned the challenges faced by school communities when they explore the deeper aspects of global citizenship. We help schools evaluate all aspects of educational strategy to discover new ways to live their mission more purposefully. We provide opportunities to engage educators, leaders, students and the larger community in intentional work leading to practical development and intercultural learning.
How can CIS support your school community?
- Evaluate your mission and strategy for school development
- Explore the impact of your staff and programmes to ensure students are world-ready
- Enhance your school community’s understanding and practice of educating for global citizenship
- Develop your school environment to be conducive to intercultural learning
- Provide external validation of educational programmes and outcomes
CIS Pathways to Develop Global Citizenship
CIS supports your school based on your unique goals. Access our expertise to lead the growth of global citizens in your community.
- Research Symposia - Regional events focused on intercultural learning with leading academics and educators facilitating interactive sessions
- School Development & Global Citizenship Certification - Take a deeper dive into global citizenship and gain recognition for your school community
- School Workshops for Community Stakeholders - Developing an Understanding of Global Citizenship
- Learning Community for Professional Development - Understanding Intercultural Competency and an online course for school leaders - Leading Schools Interculturally (coming in late 2017)