Registration is open to CIS members universities, guidance/university counsellors employed at K-12/high schools, and CIS affiliated consultants and supporting members.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- AISA members and non-member schools: If you are a guidance/university counsellor currently employed at a K-12/high school that is not a member of CIS, learn how to register.
- CIS members: If you are employed at a school or university that is a member of CIS, register via the CIS Community Portal to receive the exclusive member event fee.
- CIS affiliated consultants and supporting members: Please register using the link you were sent in email. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Friday 2 March 2018
- CIS member: $395.00
- AISA member school (K-12): $395.00
- Non-member school (K-12): $445.00
- CIS affiliated consultant (independent counsellor): $445.00
- CIS supporting member: $445.00
Guidance counsellors who may need assistance to attend the program are welcome to apply for sponsorship by 1 December 2017.
For questions about registration, please contact email@example.com.