University Exploration Day—Africa
Date: 20 September 2022
Time: 11:00–14:00 Central Summer European Time (CEST)
Convert to your time zone using this helpful time zone converter
Meet students at CIS schools in Africa during this specially curated CIS University Exploration Day
In a new world of multiple virtual events, the CIS exploration days are easily one of the best organised, well attended and highest quality fairs you can be involved in.
We take a unique approach to planning these CIS events so that you can cultivate new connections with students worldwide. Our close working relationships with our school member counsellors and their leaders create an opportunity for you to engage where:
- events are scheduled into the students' day-time academic agendas to prioritise the events for student participation
- school leaders are kept informed and encourage your connections with their students to help them explore learning opportunities worldwide
- the events stay small to enable more targeted and meaningful discussions for students and universities alike
When working with the schools to organize these events, we are careful to ensure that the ratio of students attending supports the number of universities attending to create quality interactions.
The CIS virtual fair provided an excellent opportunity to connect with highly talented high school students from a diverse range of countries that I otherwise wouldn't have had a chance to engage. The organisation and attendance at the virtual fair was good and the quality of enquiry exceeded expectations.
How to register
CIS member university
Registration Deadline: 15 August 2022
Fee: €480 (excluding VAT)
Registration has closed
You can expect
Student availability: Each participating school has committed to prioritising this event for student participation.
Virtual university booth: Your virtual booth will showcase your institution to prospective students. Your booth will be available in the weeks before and after the live event so that students and families have plenty of time to research your institution and revisit information after the event.
Live student chats: Within your virtual booth, you can directly engage in live 1:1 text and video chats, group video chats, and presentations with students. You can engage in multiple 1:1 text chats simultaneously for the duration of the event.
Lead report: Students who express interest in learning more about your university will be included in a lead report available to you immediately after the event.
Data protection: The virtual fair platform and transmission of student data is GDPR compliant
True to our mission: This CIS University Exploration Day stays true to our mission to support students in their transition to higher education and continue to develop as global citizens.
You will connect with high-performing students who are:
This event is organized in cooperation with Windhoek International School and other member schools in Africa.
- American International School Lusaka
- American International School of Lagos
- American School of Yaounde
- Bishop Mackenzie International School
- Brookhouse School
- Dar es Salaam International Academy
- Harare International School
- International Community School of Abidjan
- International Community School of Addis Ababa
- International School Dakar
- International School of Africa (Djibouti)
- International School of Gabon Ruban Vert
- International School of Kenya
- International School of Tanganyika
- Khartoum American School
- Le Bocage International School
- Lincoln Community School
- Luanda International School
- Lusaka International Community School
- Rusinga Schools, Nairobi
- The International School of Uganda
- UWC East Africa
- Westwood International School
- Windhoek International School
Schools are still signing up for this event; return to this page to check for updates