University Exploration Day—Hong Kong
Date: 20 October 2021
Time: 02:30–04:30 Central European Summer Time (CEST)
Convert to your time zone using this helpful time zone converter
Meet students at international schools in Hong Kong and the South China region during this specially curated CIS University Exploration Day.
Three key things set these CIS events apart from other virtual opportunities for universities to meet students. They all stem from our close working relationships with our school member counsellors and their leaders:
- They work with us to ensure the events are scheduled into the students' day-time academic agendas to prioritise the events for student participation
- School leaders are kept in the loop and support the connections we are making for their students with universities worldwide
- The intimate size of the events lead to more targeted and meaningful discussions for students and universities alike.
Students have been inundated with so much information this year that oftentimes it's challenging to sift through all of the offerings. Having one set time for a fair with a variety of options during the school day gave them an opportunity to focus and do research.
When working with the host school to organize these events, we are careful to ensure that the ratio of students attending supports the number of universities attending to create quality interactions, and each event won't exceed 80 universities.
How to register
CIS member university
Registration Deadline: 20 September 2021
Fee: €480 (excluding VAT)
Registration has closed
You can expect
Student availability: Each participating school has committed to prioritising this event for student participation.
Virtual university booth: Your virtual booth will showcase your institution to prospective students. Your booth will be available in the weeks before and after the live event so that students and families have plenty of time to research your institution.
Live student chats: Within your virtual booth, you will be able to directly engage in live 1:1 text and video chats/presentations with students. You can enter into multiple 1:1 chats simultaneously for the duration of the event.
Lead report: Students who express interest in learning more about your university will be included in a lead report available to you immediately after the event.
Data protection: The virtual fair platform and transmission of student data is GDPR compliant
True to our mission: This CIS University Exploration Day stays true to our mission to support students in their transition to higher education and continue to develop as global citizens.
You will connect with high-performing students who are:
Schools are still signing up for this event; return to this page to check for updates.
This event is organized in cooperation with the Hong Kong Academy and other CIS schools in the Hong Kong and South China region. We are expecting an attendance of more than 1,500 students from the host school group and other schools they are working with for this event. These schools include:
- Chinese International School Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Academy
- International College Hong Kong (NT)
- International School of Nanshan Shenzhen
- Shen Wai International School
- Shenzhen College of International Education
- Stamford American School Hong Kong
- Utahloy International School Guangzhou (UISG)
- Victoria Shanghai Academy