INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY FAIR | Western Europe
Date: 5 October 2020
Times: 09:00-12:00 & 18:00-20:00 CEST
Connect with globally-minded students across Western Europe at our virtual CIS International University Fair on 5 October 2020.
Reasons to join us:
Mission: Our virtual fairs stay true to our mission to support students as they continue to develop as global citizens.
Connect with high-performing students who are:
- committed to global citizenship
- interested in international higher education opportunities
- demonstrate the attributes, behaviours and skills you are seeking
- eager to hear what your institution can offer them
- invited from CIS member schools in Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the UK, and other schools in the region to help you meet your international student recruitment goals.
You can expect:
- Opportunities to connect and chat with students invited from international schools and outstanding national schools who are preparing to study abroad.
- Broader student participation via the virtual model, reaching students who are typically unable to attend in-person events.
- A split model provides flexibility for schools and students. The fair will be operational for three hours during the day and two hours in the evening so that schools can allocate time for this event for students during the academic schedule where possible, and students can also opt to join in the evening where more convenient, and when their parents might also like to join.
- Live presentation options and a virtual booth to showcase your institution and share resources with prospective students. The booth is very simple to create and will be “open” during the weeks directly before and after the fair so that students and their families can research each institution before the event, and revisit information afterwards. More information about applying for a presentation slot is coming soon.
- Same-day lead report sent to you immediately after the event listing students who express interest in learning more about your university.
- A GDPR compliant platform for the secure transmission of student data.
- A high quality, professional and affordable international student recruitment opportunity.