Contact Higher Education Services, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Save the date -
Learn, evolve, and collaborate with peers from universities and international schools worldwide at our annual CIS Global Forum on International Admission & Guidance.
Impact of the Coronavirus on this event: We remain hopeful yet realistic and prepared for change. We are monitoring developments and considering the potential impact on all our 2020 events. We’re also thinking differently about how we deliver our events, as well as what we deliver. By opening our Call for Proposals for this event, we can continue to prepare the event programme and ensure that the content meets the evolving needs of our community.
Our Global Forum is a place where school guidance counsellors and university admissions converge and unite with a shared goal of supporting students making their transition from school to university. They share expertise and knowledge on the latest admission processes, global trends in international student recruitment and embrace the opportunity to promote their institutions.
The many benefits of attending balance equally between your professional development, raising the profile of your institution, and supporting your students at this important time in their lives.
At a CIS Global Forum, you can expect to:
- Hear from an inspiring keynote speaker
- Identify and share effective practices and expertise in supporting students through the application process
- Explore trends in international student recruitment
- Master skills for greater success in your daily work
- Enjoy time with colleagues from every corner of the globe, grow your network and build lasting relationships
- Promote your institution
- School counsellors: Support your students by promoting them and your school to a broad, worldwide audience of university admissions representatives
- University admissions: Enjoy direct access to international school counsellors from around the world
Who is this Forum for?
Our Forum is designed for university guidance counsellors at CIS member and non-member schools, plus university admissions colleagues at CIS member universities who want to keep up to date on developments and effective practices within international admission and guidance.
What are the session formats?
This year’s forum will include both tried-and-tested traditional lecture-style sessions and panel presentations that we know work well, plus the interactive workshops and Rapid Round ten-minute succinct presentations.