Contact CIS at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3 November 2022: 08:30–18:00 Central European Time (CET)
- 4 November 2022: 09:30–18:00 Central European Time (CET)
In-person networking and learning for university admission and international school guidance professionals
Please join us in Madrid to unite, connect, share, collaborate, and learn together.
We expect 500 professional from the world of international university admissions and guidance to enjoy a packed programme together.
Seize the opportunity to
- learn about university admission systems worldwide
- share effective practices for supporting students in the application process
- explore global trends in international student recruitment
- master skills to use in your daily work
- promote your institution
- support each other and build lasting relationships
- school counsellors: promote your school and students to a broad audience of admissions representatives from our member universities
- university admissions representatives: enjoy direct access to hundreds of international school counsellors from our member schools
Use this event to explore the wide variety of ways you can support students at this significant point in their lives making their transition from international school to universities worldwide.
Register for the Madrid Forum from 3–4 November and you’ll automatically have free access to the virtual Forum two weeks later from 16–18 November! These are two separate events with unique programmes and sessions.
Learn more about the virtual Forum from 16–18 November.
Connect and learn through energizing exchanges and insights that strengthen relationships and support student transitions from school to higher education.
The Forums will focus on the following key themes:
- Rising from the pandemic: Changing practices for the future
- International student transitions to higher education
- Regional and curriculum updates
- Assessment and admissions: What are we doing differently now?
Last year’s highlights
Get a feel for what to expect from last year’s Forum highlights.
Past participants tolds us ...
I always love how CIS is thinking forward in ways that we can continue to grow and change to best support our students
The CIS Global Forum is truly the highlight of the year for us. […] sessions and networking opportunities are absolutely stellar.
It’s a great place to get connected with people who are working in the same field and to share the experiences. It’s good that we get updates here about current trends in the school and university education.
I have already started working on implementing things that I learned at the forum. As a first timer, I found the event a great place to connect and share practices as well as learn from others.
On inclusion via diversity, equity, and anti-racism (I-DEA):
I learned … anti-racism is a child protection issue!
I would like to explore how we can review letters of recommendation for racial bias.