In-person networking and learning for university admission and international school guidance professionals
Join our 2023 Forum in Dublin for a full programme supporting higher education aspirations of students worldwide.
At this energising event, you’ll connect, share, collaborate, and learn with your colleagues from around the world.
The event is designed for university admission and counselling professionals at our member institutions to:
- learn about university admission systems worldwide
- share effective practices for supporting students in the application process
- explore global trends in international student recruitment
- master skills for your daily work
- enjoy in-person time to support each other and build lasting relationships
- School counsellors: promote your school and students to a broad audience of admissions representatives from our member universities
- University admissions representatives: enjoy direct access to hundreds of international school counsellors from our member schools
Our 2023 Forum themes:
- Building blocks for professional knowledge
- Regional & curriculum updates
- Well-being for admissions and counselling professionals
Our members use these events to explore the wide variety of ways they can support students at this significant point in their lives making their transition from international schools to universities worldwide.
Who is this Forum for?
Our CIS Forum is for university guidance counsellors at CIS member schools and university admissions colleagues at CIS member universities who want to keep up to date on developments and effective practices within international admission and guidance.
Check if your school is a CIS member in our membership directory. If you are not yet a CIS member, learn more about CIS membership for schools and universities.
Stay an extra day in Dublin for a new CIS workshop on how to identify and reduce bias and increase access in student guidance, recruitment, selection and admission processes. It’s part of our community-wide workshop series for inclusion via diversity, equity, & anti-racism (I-DEA), which we are expanding to include a learning opportunity tailored for university admission and guidance professionals. We scheduled it to conveniently follow directly after our Global Forum in International Admission & Guidance in Dublin. Learn more and register.