Contact Katryna Snow
Assistant Director of Higher
CIS MIDDLE EAST INSTITUTE ON INTERNATIONAL ADMISSION & GUIDANCE
Date: 15 - 16 March 2019
Location: The International Academy - Amman, Jordan
This new initiative brings together university guidance counsellors from the Middle East and university admission representatives from CIS member universities around the globe.
The CIS Middle East Institute provides a two-day platform where participants can interact, share, and learn about education systems in the region and admission requirements in the United States, United Kingdom, Europe, and beyond.
- Is your university interested in recruiting talented students from the Middle East?
- Does your secondary school in the Middle East want to connect to universities around the globe?
- As a counsellor in the Middle East, do you want to be even better equipped to guide your students through international admissions?
Then the CIS Middle East Institute can bring value to you and your school or university.
Key features include:
- Professional development via regionally-specific sessions
- Small group discussions to talk about leading practices and regionally significant issues in international education
- School fair for university representatives
- University fair for school guidance counsellors
- University fair for students
- Networking opportunities with university guidance and university admission colleagues
A student recruitment tour in the Middle East for university representatives will be connected to the institute. Registration for the institute will be included for participants on the tour. Participation in the tour is open to all CIS member universities.