CIS-EARCOS INSTITUTE ON INTERNATIONAL ADMISSION & GUIDANCE
NOTE: As we continually monitor developments related to the Coronavirus, we remain hopeful that we will open registration for this event as planned. We’re adapting to circumstances as we need to, and we’re thinking differently about how we deliver our events, as well as what we deliver. We’re open to new ideas as we all adjust to the new realities for international education. We are eager to learn what you want to discuss with the CIS community and to learn evolving practices that you want to share with colleagues. We’ll keep you updated as our ideas take shape and will let you know if our plans need to change.
The annual CIS-EARCOS Institute on International Admission & Guidance has been a popular and important event in Asia, bringing together more than 350 institutions to support schools, universities and students.
While it’s challenging to plan new events in Asia right now due to the spread of the Coronavirus, we remain optimistic that this event will take place in September and have opened registration.
Join us in Bangkok for a dynamic and intimate atmosphere with a schedule designed to maximize networking opportunities with school counsellors from both CIS and EARCOS member schools across Asia and with admission professionals from universities around the world.
At this two-day event, you can expect to:
- exchange ideas that support international student mobility
- learn about regional developments, trends, and other topics related to students in Asia who aspire to study internationally
- establish key connections across Asia
The event includes:
- general sessions for both universities and schools
- workshops and small group discussions focused on university admissions relevant to students and schools in Asia
- a school fair for guidance counsellors to present themselves to attending universities with a vested interest in enrolling students from Asia
- a university fair for local students, parents and guidance counsellors from the Bangkok region to learn about admissions requirements, financial aid and scholarship possibilities at each university
Previous participants told us:
This is my favorite conference! I love the size, the location, the people. When I leave this conference, I am refreshed, inspired and ready to take on challenges!
Thank you for another amazing event! This was the second year I attended, and I'm so glad I did. The size, location, sessions, and organization are all things that make this conference the one I look forward to. Thank you!
This regional institute was excellent to attend, as it was smaller, more manageable, and relevantly timed. Because of how manageable it was, I was able to speak longer with the people I needed to have discussions with, as well as learn more collaboratively with the people I was in sessions with. Way to go on the organization and holding of a superb professional development opportunity.