CIS LATIN AMERICA INSTITUTE ON INTERNATIONAL ADMISSION & GUIDANCE
Date: 20 - 21 September 2019
Location: Rollins College, Winter Park, Florida, United States
1000 Holt Ave, Winter Park, Florida, 32789, United States
Rollins College is a small, private liberal arts college founded in 1885 and situated on one of the most beautiful college campuses in the United States (Princeton Review) in Winter Park, Florida just minutes from metropolitan downtown Orlando. They are a longstanding CIS member institution which is committed to global citizenship and responsible leadership. Rollins is recognized for its distinctive undergraduate and selected graduate programs. They provide opportunities to explore diverse intellectual, spiritual, and aesthetic traditions. They are dedicated to scholarship, academic achievement, creative accomplishment, cultural enrichment, social responsibility, and environmental stewardship. They value excellence in teaching and rigorous, transformative education in a healthy, responsive and inclusive environment.
CIS has secured a limited number of rooms at the following locations at a preferred rate. Book as soon as possible to secure your spot:
The Alfond Inn (Rollins College’s campus hotel)
- Booking cutoff date: 4 August 2019
- Rooms can be booked arriving on September 19 and departing on September 22.
- Nightly Rate of US$229 + tax
- Classic King Room with one bed or Classic Queen Room with two beds.
- WiFi Included
- Breakfast not included. Dining options available at the hotel restaurant or a number of café’s (including Starbucks) located within walking distance in Winter Park.
Booking Instructions (Alfond Inn):
- Bookings can be made at the Alfond Inn website by putting the code RCIS into the “GROUP CODE” box on the reservations page.
- Participants may also book by calling the hotel directly at +1-407-998-8090 and mentioning the RCIS group code to the receptionist.
- There are a limited number of AirBnb properties within walking distance of Rollins College which you may wish to consider.
Comfort Suites – Downtown Orlando
- Booking cutoff date: 19 August 2019
- Rooms can be booked arriving on September 19 and departing on September 22
- Nightly Rate of $100 + tax
- Suite with one king bed or suite with two double beds.
- Wifi included
- Breakfast included
- Complimentary shuttle will be provided to Rollins and back for the institute.
Booking Instructions (Comfort Suites):
- Bookings can be made online using this group reservation link.
- If you experience problems with the booking link or need to reserve handicap accessible accommodations, please call the property directly to reserve at +1-877-228-4007 or +1-407-228-4007 using the group name: CIS Latin America Institute. Ask to speak to the front desk to reserve from your group block. Please note that if you ask for “reservations” you will be transferred off property to Choice Hotels Reservations call center and they will not be able to book from the group block and your guest will not receive the group rate.