In 2020, the way we all work is evolving and presents new ways for us to create opportunities to support you.
Our adjusted strategy focuses on what we can do with a high degree of certainty, and on our collective health and safety. New virtual events are open for registration, and our work continues to help you raise the visibility of your institution with students around the world while also supporting students applying to higher education institutions internationally.
Eight virtual International University Fairs will connect you with globally-minded students from August to October 2020. Our virtual fairs stay true to our mission to support students as they continue to develop as global citizens.
You’ll connect with high-performing students who are:
You can expect:
- Opportunities to connect and chat with students invited from international schools and outstanding national schools who are preparing to study abroad.
- Broader student participation via the virtual model, reaching students who are typically unable to attend in-person events.
- A split model provides flexibility for schools and students. The fair will be operational for three hours during the day and two hours in the evening so that schools can allocate time for this event for students during the academic schedule where possible, and students can also opt to join in the evening where more convenient, and when their parents might also like to join.
- Live presentation options and a virtual booth to showcase your institution and share resources with prospective students. The booth is very simple to create and will be “open” during the weeks directly before and after the fair so that students and their families can research each institution before the event, and revisit information afterwards. More information about applying for a presentation slot is coming soon
- Same-day lead report sent to you immediately after the event listing students who express interest in learning more about your university.
- A GDPR compliant platform for the secure transmission of student data.
- A high quality, professional and affordable international student recruitment opportunity.
Find out more on the events page or click on the regions below.
New regional sessions have been added to our virtual Global Forum on International Admissions & Guidance 17–19 November.
Our traditional student recruitment tours will go on hiatus through to June 2021. The uncertainty of global travel as well as the policy restrictions that schools are putting in place for visitors on campus make travel from school to school and country to country difficult to plan at this time.