STUDENT RECRUITMENT TOURS
For more than 40 years, CIS and a team of dedicated volunteers have been organizing undergraduate student recruitment tours around the world for admission and recruitment officers from CIS member universities.
Why should you travel on a CIS student recruitment tour?
- Our focus is entirely on undergraduate recruitment. Meet students interested in international education opportunities.
- Our tour leaders are all experienced admissions professionals working at CIS member institutions. They understand your needs and goals.
- Our fairs only include invited students from CIS member schools and other schools we know. These private fairs provide a great opportunity for quality interactions.
- Our tours feel like a mini-conference. Daily interactions with admissions professionals from other CIS member institutions allow you to learn from the experiences of others, share ideas, and build your network.
- Inclusive pricing covers all logistics and events. There are no surprise bills or fees.
- Counsellor fly-ins provide opportunities for even more networking.
- CIS is a non-profit organization committed to serving (international) schools and students around the world.
- CIS has been leading recruitment tours for nearly 40 years, and universities have been highly satisfied with the outcomes of their attendance on our tours.
FAQs about tours
- How many tours does CIS run in a year?
- Who coordinates CIS tours?
- Who will be travelling with me?
- How many and what kind of students will I meet?
- Who can come on a tour?
- How do I sign up for a tour?
- What should I expect on a CIS tour?
- Can I pick which tour stops I attend?
- What does the tour cost include?
- Will I have assistance in procuring visas for the tour?
- How is the tour advertised to students?
For other questions, contact
CIS is a great organization and it brings a great group of international educators together. Not only are we visiting high schools, building relationships and the counselors and recruiting students but also exchanging knowledge with coleagues from different types of institutions and it is wonderful for professional development.