Career and Recruitment Services
FOCUS your international recruitment strategy with CIS!
Hiring and retaining engaging educators is one of the most important responsibilities for schools. As part of the CIS membership community we will help you meet your school recruitment and retention goals. Through personalized service and agile recruitment, we deliver qualified teachers and leaders to reach your hiring goals quickly, efficiently and successfully.
For more than 30 years we have provided our members with quality international education solutions. We aim to enrich the international community with talented and committed educators who… shape the future of international education.
We pride ourselves on our in-depth knowledge of our member schools and the expertise of our team to support career development and recruitment practices. Whether you are looking for an Educator, Counsellor, Librarian, Head of Department, Principal or Head of School, we can help.
We know our candidates. When you work with us, you can expect to meet quality candidates who are committed to upholding high standards of international education and actively invested in the CIS mission and vision. We value quality over quantity and will find the right educator for the right school.
Use your membership services for recruitment
Top Educational Talent
We work diligently to ensure each candidate is highly qualified, committed to excellence and ready to work as an international educator.
Time Saving Recruitment
Reduce the time you spend sourcing and screening for positions. Our team will learn your school’s needs and narrow candidates to find a perfect fit. We screen, qualify and long-list candidates for your vacancy.
The diversity of our members and partners within the global community increase your access to highly qualified and experienced candidates while promoting your school to our global network.
The CIS Career & Recruitment Team is committed to excellence.
- Our team is highly trained and experienced in international recruitment selection with a focus on pedagogical and intercultural competencies.
- We pride ourselves on our personalized approach to recruitment.
- We possess deep knowledge of our member schools, informed through personal membership and accreditation visits, carried out by our School Support & Evaluation Team.
- We work diligently to ensure each educator we recommend is highly qualified, committed to academic excellence and undergoes a smooth transition to your school and community.
- We can assure you of the high quality of educators we put forward – if a candidate leaves the school prior to their first year, we will seek a replacement at no additional costs. We are confident in our capabilities to identify and meet your needs.
|Pauline O'Brien||Joe Cornacchio||Alison Eaglesham||Caroline Hartevelt||Stephanie Jan|