Leadership Development - Career & Recruitment WOrkshop | Bangkok
Date: 22 November 2019 | 08.30 - 17.00
Location: Holiday Inn Bangkok Silom, Bangkok, Thailand
In collaboration with Global Recruitment Collaborative
Develop more effective recruitment practices while learning critical skills to lead schools interculturally
You’ll gain insights and strategies for effective recruitment in international schools during this full-day workshop that we are excited to offer in collaboration with the Global Recruitment Collaborative at their fair in Bangkok. You’ll take part in an in-depth session focused on understanding the influence of culture on our recruiting practices and developing the intercultural skills of your teachers and leaders.
Professional learning goals:
- Connect your culture and leadership style to hiring practices
- Apply cultural frameworks to understand others
- Apply intercultural leadership to hiring practices
- Develop practical strategies to recruit and select staff more effectively and safely
- Identify skills and competency gaps more efficiently
Who is this workshop for?
International school principals, heads, Board members, school recruiters, leadership candidates at both member and non-member schools.
How to Register
Registration Deadline: 18 November 2019