Educating for Global Citizenship
Based upon years of experience working with diverse school communities in more than 100 countries, we have learned the challenges faced by school communities when they explore the deeper aspects of global citizenship. We help schools evaluate all aspects of educational strategy to discover new ways to live their mission more purposefully. We provide opportunities to engage educators, leaders, students, and the larger community in intentional work leading to practical development and intercultural learning.
How can CIS support your school community?
- Evaluate your mission and strategy for school development
- Explore the impact of your staff and programmes to ensure students are world-ready
- Provide professional development to your leadership team and staff to improve understanding and practice of educating for global citizenship.
- Develop your school environment to be conducive to intercultural learning
- Provide external validation of educational programmes and outcomes
CIS Pathways to Develop Global Citizenship
CIS supports your school based on your unique goals. Access our expertise to lead the growth of global citizens in your community.
- NEW! Leading Schools Interculturally Workshop - An innovative workshop for international school leaders and educators who are leading the development of global citizenship in schools.
- Research Symposia - Regional events focused on intercultural learning with leading academics and educators facilitating interactive sessions
- Learning Community for Professional Development - Understanding intercultural competency and how to lead schools interculturally.
- School Development & Global Citizenship Certification - Take a deeper dive into global citizenship and gain recognition for your school community
- School Workshops for Community Stakeholders - Developing an Understanding of Global Citizenship