Global Citizenship and Intercultural Learning Foundation Workshop
Date: 2–4 May 2023
Time: 09:30–15:15 Central European Summer Time (CEST) | Convert to your time zone
Unsure of your schedule and ability to attend live? Access recordings and materials for on-demand participation.
Advance your understanding and practice of global citizenship and intercultural learning during this workshop as we introduce our research-based model, real examples, and plenty of collaboration to advance your thinking, whatever your school’s context.
During this workshop, you can expect to:
- explore the components of global citizenship and intercultural learning and how they intersect
- consider the key competences of global citizenship and intercultural learning
- examine continua of thinking and practice to determine and evaluate your school’s approaches, progress, and next steps
- learn from leaders, educators, and students at CIS member schools who share insights and examples
- discover how a CIS research-based model provides a roadmap to developing global citizenship programmes, evaluating your work, and used as part of your process when seeking consensus to do more
- seek further advice during a live Q&A with the speakers
How to register
Who is this workshop for?
School leaders, teachers, curriculum coordinators, global citizenship/intercultural learning coordinators, service-learning coordinators, sustainable development coordinators.
CIS member school
Registration Deadline: 24 April 2023
Fee: €550 (excluding VAT)
- The CIS model for global citizenship and intercultural learning Socially responsible leadership: Taking a closer look
- Unpacking a model of global citizenship and intercultural understanding for our sustainability and well-being
- Diversity, equity, inclusion, and languages: What are the connections?
- Decolonising the curriculum
- Three themes for schools and universities to support international student transitions across cultures
- More about global citizenship at CIS