Global Citizenship and Intercultural Learning Foundation Workshop
Date: 28–30 November 2023
Time: 09:30–14:45 Central European Time (CET) | Convert to your time zone
Unsure of your schedule and ability to attend live? Access recordings and materials for on-demand participation.
Whatever your school’s context, this workshop will help you support your students to develop as interculturally competent global citizens.
We’ll introduce our research-based model, real examples, and plenty of collaboration to develop your thinking and advance your practice. You will deepen your understanding of global citizenship and intercultural learning so you can decide on the next steps for your school.
During this workshop, you can expect to:
- explore the components of global citizenship and intercultural learning and how they intersect
- consider the key competences of global citizenship and intercultural learning
- examine continua of thinking and practice to determine and evaluate your school’s approaches, progress, and next steps
- learn from leaders, educators, and students at CIS member schools who share insights and examples
- discover how a CIS research-based model provides a roadmap to developing global citizenship programmes, evaluating your work, and used as part of your process when seeking consensus to do more
- seek further advice during a live Q&A with the speakers
Speakers & facilitators at the event
To be announced
How to register
Who is this workshop for?
School leaders, teachers, curriculum coordinators, global citizenship/intercultural learning coordinators, service-learning coordinators, sustainable development coordinators.
CIS member school
Registration Deadline: 20 November 2023
Fee: €550 (excluding VAT)