Global Citizenship and Intercultural Learning Deep Dive Workshop: Systematic Approach to Assessment
Date: 16–17 March 2023
Time: 09:30–15:15 Central European Time (CET) | Convert to your time zone
Unsure of your schedule and ability to attend live? Access recordings and materials for on-demand participation.
How do you assess global citizenship and intercultural competence?
During this workshop, you will build on your foundational knowledge of global citizenship and intercultural learning via practical examples and research-based approaches to addressing the question above.
Join us to explore:
- why it’s essential to start with a schoolwide, systematic approach to assessing global citizenship and intercultural learning before you tackle the assessment practices of individual teachers
- how to identify, develop, and assess complex competences associated with global citizenship and intercultural learning for every learner in your school
- your school’s implementation of associated assessment practices using CIS research-based continua
- how to evaluate the nature and degree of assessment expertise amongst faculty members
- models of assessment frameworks and examples of practice—including some from CIS member schools—to illustrate approaches to assessing complex competences
- next steps in constructing an assessment framework for global citizenship and intercultural learning at your school
How to register
Who is this workshop for?
School leaders and curriculum, learning and assessment leaders who influence the systematic implementation of assessment in a school.
CIS member school
Registration Deadline: 8 March 2023
Fee: €550 (excluding VAT)