Symposium on Intercultural Learning | Leiden
Dates: 27 - 28 January 2020
Location: Council of International Schools, Leiden, The Netherlands
You can expect
- small group interactive sessions focused on practical ways to improve intercultural learning in schools
- session content that is based in research and proven practice
- connections that are fostered by signing up for a particular strand where the same group stays together over the course of two full days
- to connect with other school leaders focused on enhancing intercultural learning and global citizenship
- practical ways to improve intercultural learning in school.
Strand 1: Leading Schools Interculturally – A school’s foundation and strategy for developing global citizens.
Designed for: school leaders and others responsible for leading the strategic development of global citizenship
Strand 2: Developing Global Citizens through Co-Curricular Programs – Making intercultural learning explicit and meaningful.
Designed for: CAS Coordinators, Service Learning Coordinators, Co-curricular and Activities Coordinators, Community Outreach Coordinators, Assessment Coordinator, Curriculum Coordinators, Educators responsible for global citizenship development.
How to Register
Registration Deadline: 15 January 2020
CIS member schools
If you are employed at a CIS member university or school, you can register via the CIS Community portal to receive the exclusive member event fee.
Fee: €500 (excluding VAT)