Apply for Accreditation
For a school to be eligible to apply for participation in the accreditation process, the following initial requirements apply:
- The school must be a member of CIS.
- The school must be committed to continuous school improvement.
- The school must continue to adhere to the CIS Membership Standard and the CIS Code of Ethics after becoming a CIS member.
- The school must have been in operation for at least two full academic years.
- The whole school must be ready to be included within the accreditation process - accreditation is not offered to a part of a school.
CIS member schools interested in applying for CIS International Accreditation, please contact email@example.com.
Learn more about applying for CIS school membership.