Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more information.
Recognition of CIS International Accreditation
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the purpose of educational accreditation in primary and secondary education and how does this lead to governmental recognition of a school?
- What is CIS International Accreditation?
- How is the quality of the CIS International Accreditation protocol validated?
- How is CIS International Accreditation different from accreditation conferred by U.S.-based accreditation agencies?
- What is the relationship between CIS and the International Baccalaureate (IB)?
- Which governments recognize CIS International Accreditation as a mark of institutional quality?
- How is school accreditation considered as part of the credential evaluation process?
- Do CIS or U.S. regional accreditation agencies validate a school’s curriculum or the conferral of a diploma?
- If a student graduates and receives a high school diploma from a CIS-Internationally Accredited school, are they eligible for admission to U.S. colleges and universities?
- How do universities take into consideration CIS International Accreditation when reviewing student applications?