Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more information.
FAQ for Schools, STUDENTS & PARENTS
- What is CIS International Accreditation?
- What kind of assurance does accreditation provide? Do CIS or national accreditation agencies validate a school’s curriculum or the conferral of a diploma?
- If a student graduates and receives a high school diploma from a CIS-Accredited school, are they eligible for admission to US colleges and universities?
- If a student transfers from a CIS-Accredited school to a school that is accredited by the local government, how will their transcript be viewed by their new school?
- How is CIS International Accreditation different from accreditation conferred by US accreditation agencies?
- Do universities recognize CIS International Accreditation?
- How do other regional school associations recognise CIS membership and accreditation?
- If a university recognizes CIS International Accreditation does this mean that the student will be accepted at that university?
- What is the relationship between CIS and the International Baccalaureate (IB)?
- Do national governments recognize CIS International Accreditation?
- How is the quality of the CIS International Accreditation protocol validated?
- What is the International Alliance for School Accreditation? Why is CIS a member of the Alliance and why is this important?