COLLABORATIVE EVALUATION WITH PARTNER ORGANIZATIONS
We actively foster and develop relationships with national and international organizations responsible for the quality of education and school evaluation around the world. This includes Ministries and Departments of Education as well as private national agencies. Read more about the global recognition of CIS International Accreditation.
As we consider the diverse and unique contexts of our schools and their local regulatory environments, we engage in professional dialogue with a range of governmental and private agencies working with a significant number of CIS schools. If a partner relationship has been established with a specific agency, a school may request that we align our respective evaluations for its benefit and continuous improvement. This alignment may include synchronized on-site visits, keeping to a minimum the time external evaluators are in a school.
- CIS Collaboration with other Accreditation Agencies
- CIS Collaboration with the International Baccalaureate (IB)
- Collaboration with the International Early Years Curriculum and/or the International Primary Curriculum and/or the International Middle Years Curriculum ( IEYC, IPC, IMYC)
- CIS collaboration with ONESQA
- CIS and possible future collaboration with other entities