We engage with your school to understand how you apply the CIS membership standards, including the code of ethics, in your community. During the engagement stage, your school will reflect and share information while answering the following questions:
- How do you evidence your school’s alignment with the CIS Code of Ethics and with the spirit of the UN Convention of the Rights of the Child (1990)?
- How do you evidence the way that the school communicates and acts on its purpose and direction?
- How do you evidence your school’s commitment to high-quality learning and teaching?
- How do you evidence your school’s commitment to well-being and child protection/ safeguarding? (Include boarding and/or homestay students, if applicable)
- How do you evidence your school’s commitment to global citizenship and intercultural learning?