For Students and Parents
Global citizenship is at the centre of everything we do at CIS. We work directly with schools, colleges, and universities with the goal of providing high quality international education to students throughout the world.
More than 495 member schools have completed CIS International Accreditation. Our accreditation protocol is recognized by governments and universities around the world. Learn more about the recognition by country, what kind of assurance accreditation provides and how a university will assess a student’s application from a CIS-Accredited school.
We are committed to child protection and student well-being and we are a founding member of the International Taskforce on Child Protection. Our membership and accreditation standards also include policies to strengthen child protection practices in the school.
Learn more about CIS:
- Recognition of CIS International Accreditation at universities around the world.
- Benefits of membership for schools and universities
- Our network of vetted affiliated consultants, with expertise in student counselling and guidance on post-secondary education options throughout the world.
- The University Connection Registry which connects students with universities around the world
- International university admission events for students to connect face-to-face with admissions professionals from CIS member universities.
- View the membership directory to learn more about schools in your area.