23 September 2020
Fairs and Tours
Students who are looking to connect with CIS universities in 2020 should also join the University Connection registry. University admissions representatives around the world can access the contact details for students who are interested in international study opportunities, in particular region and programmes. Ask your university guidance counsellor if you need help.
International University Fairs
23 September 2020
29 September 2020
5 October 2020
22 October 2020
CIS International University Fairs offer an ideal opportunity for guidance counsellors, their students, and parents to connect directly with admissions representatives from CIS member universities across the globe. Our member universities understand international school curricula and actively recruit students from all over the world.
These fairs are designed exclusively for secondary school students who aspire to study internationally.
Students! Here are eight reasons to register for one of our virtual fairs:
- You will live chat with admissions representatives from accredited universities worldwide to ask all the questions on your mind. Our global network of schools and universities is highly professional, friendly and collaborative. They’re also committed to providing high-quality international education and supporting your transition to university.
- Our member universities understand international school curricula and actively seek global citizens to join their institutions. They're eager to meet you and discuss their courses, admissions policies, and higher education learning experiences. And they're keen to hear about the achievements, behaviours and skills that you can offer their institution.
- The Fair will be open for three hours during your school day and two hours in the evening when your parents or guardian might like to join you.
- You can start your research the week before the Fair by visiting the virtual university booths, taking a look at their resources, considering which ones you wish to talk to when the Fair opens.
- Learn about admissions, student transition to university, your future after university, mental health and well-being, and more during five live sessions. The schedule for these sessions by higher education specialists will be available the week before the Fair so you can plan ahead.
- Your mental health and well-being is always important, particularly at this time of transition in your life when moving from secondary school to university. Our member universities can tell you about the ways their institution can support you.
- These fairs are designed exclusively for secondary school students who aspire to study internationally.
- Student and school participation at this Fair is free.