Is this position a good fit for you? International School of Eindhoven has contracted CIS to manage applications for this position. We have worked closely with the school to learn what they need and are ready to share our expertise with you. Apply for this position through CIS so we can represent you, your skills and experience to the school.
INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF EINDHOVEN
Mathematics Teacher (MYP/DP)
effective as soon as possible
Due to growth, the ISE Secondary Department invites applications from qualified, experienced and enthusiastic Math teachers to apply for a teaching position to start as soon as possible.
This is a wonderful opportunity to work in a vibrant, growing school. We are looking for committed teachers, to join our successful team who are willing to work collaboratively, plan, prepare and deliver lessons to meet all our students' learning needs. You will both teach the IB Middle Years and Diploma Programme.
The ISE has been authorised by the Community of International Schools (CIS) and New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC). The Secondary Department is an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School offering the IB Middle Years (MYP) and IB Diploma Programme (DP).
- dynamic, innovative, passionate and inspirational teacher;
- able to contribute to a close school community and work as part of a dynamic team;
- flexible and open to new ideas;
- experience of or an affinity to working with students with different social, emotional and educational needs and who come from
- different cultural backgrounds;
- possess effective teaching strategies to meet the needs of our diverse student body;
- able to effectively engage students by using a variety of teaching strategies;
- committed to international-mindedness and the ISE mission and vision;
- an ability to contribute to interdisciplinary projects.
Requirements for position are:
- a (DUO validated) teaching degree for secondary education (this process can be started if a position is offered;
- a good command of spoken and written English;
- excellent knowledge and experience of different teaching and educational methodologies;
- experience of, or an enthusiasm to the International Baccalaureate Middle Years and Diploma Programmes;
- a willingness to contribute to the wider life of our school;
- good communication skills and the ability to function well within a team.
- A challenging job in a dynamic international environment;
- Appointment on a temporary basis for one year with a prospect of a permanent contract;
- The current Collective Agreement for Teachers (CAO VO) is applicable for this role;
- Grading scale (01-06-2019) takes place in scale LB (min € 2.747,- max € 4.186,-);
- End of year and holiday bonus;
- Other benefits (for instance the possibility to attain a 30% tax ruling if the required conditions are applicable.
If you are interested in this position and meet the criteria, apply now via the link below. Please provide a letter of motivation and your CV. The letter of motivation should clearly outline your interest in the position and how you meet the requirements.
If the school receives an outstanding application, the Selection Committee reserves the right to make an appointment before the closing date. The review of files will begin as soon as applications are received so apply without delay.
If you progress to the next stage, you will be invited to continue the application process and will be required to provide the following:
- Employment history
- Education history
- University degree/s (copies are sufficient)
- Certificates/licenses confirming qualification in your field/s of expertise (copies are sufficient)
- A copy of the biographical page of your Passport
- Criminal background checks from all countries where you have lived or worked as an adult (copies are sufficient)
- Contact details for three supervisory referees
This information must be complete when you enter the final stages of an application process.
30 September 2019
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Taskforce on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a higher standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.