Al Ru'ya Bilingual School
Elementary English Teacher
effective 20 August 2019
The JOD of the English teacher includes but not limited to the following:
- Preparation of the work for his/her classes as per the assigned time table in accordance with the agreed school curriculum.
- To mark and assess students' work and provide them with feedback on their performance in timely manner.
- To maintain accurate and clear student records to record their development, progress and attainment (i.e.: attendance, grades, behavior records, portfolios, student files).
- Alerting the Head of Department when a student's attendance performance and progress does not meet the expectations of the school.
- To effectively implement the school academic curriculum and Al-Ru'ya Pastoral Program through the work undertaken in and out of class to best meets the needs of the individual learners
- To bring to the attention of the Principal any problems relating to the assigned classroom, and the school as a whole, maintenance, or safety of students.
- To undertake such supervisory duties as may be assigned by at the principal
- To be prepared to provide support for other teachers in ways that are indicative of a team approach (i.e. covering classes, sharing supervision of students, interdisciplinary planning, and curriculum development).
Please send your CV to email@example.com
31 July 2019