Atlanta International School
German Primary School Teacher
effective September 2019
Applications are invited from dedicated and enthusiastic, professional educators for the position of German Primary School teacher for the 2019-2020 school year. This is a full-time position in our Primary German Track.
Atlanta International is an IBPYP school with a dual language program operating in the Primary School. The school is a vibrant learning community and the nature of the program makes specific demands of our Faculty.
The successful Teacher Candidate will have:
- Training and experience in a Primary School (grades K – 5) setting.
- A strong literacy background
- Must be a native German speaker
- An international perspective and/or international teaching experience
- Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent
- An unwavering commitment to the students
- The ability to differentiate for differing ability levels and learning styles
- An understanding of the principles of second language acquisition
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability, and desire, to work collaboratively with the school community including students, staff, and parents.
IBPYP teaching experience is preferred, but good applicants with other curriculum experience are also welcome to apply.
Please send resume and letter of interest via email to email@example.com; please type the job title into your subject line (German PS teacher).
30 May 2019