International School of Eindhoven
Group 6 Teacher and Regular Substitute Teacher
effective 26 August 2019
We are seeking an outstanding class teacher, able to teach in Primary to work in our International Department for 4 days a week (0.8000 FTE). We are looking for enthusiastic and committed teachers, preferably with at least two years teaching experience, to join our successful team. The successful candidates will be able to demonstrate an up to date knowledge of the English National Curriculum. Non-core subjects are currently taught within a themed based approach.
A willingness to work in both upper and lower primary and to meet the needs of all learners is essential, as is the desire to lead committees to support the organisation of school events.
- dynamic, innovative, passionate and inspirational teacher;
- able to contribute to a close school community and work as part of a dynamic and hardworking team;
- flexible and open to new ideas;
- an experienced educator who has experience of working with students with many different social; emotional and educational needs and coming from different cultural backgrounds and countries who do not speak English as their first language;
- a fluent English speaker, proficiency in English;
- eligible to work in the EU.
You need to have:
- primary school teaching experience;
- experience of, or an enthusiasm to teach through a themed based approach;
- excellent knowledge and experience of different teaching strategies and educational methodologies;
- an understanding and knowledge of different cultural backgrounds;
- excellent communication skills and the ability to function well within a team.
What we offer:
- a friendly and supportive staff
- temporary, employment until the end of the 2019/20 school year (with the option to be made permanent)
- salary: grading scale takes place in L10 (min. € 2563 – max € 3910 at 1.0 FTE)
- good benefits
Please note that your teaching qualifications have to have been validated and recognised by the Dutch authorities before we can consider offering you employment
This is a wonderful opportunity to work in a vibrant and expanding school. Should you be interested in applying for this position, please send an email no later than 31 July 2019 to email@example.com and marked for the attention of Joan Roach, Head of the ISE Primary International, including the following:
- a cover letter explaining the candidate's interest in and qualifications for this position;
- a current cv, including phone numbers, e-mail address; and
- the names, email addresses, and telephone numbers of 2 referees.
31 July 2019