ISR International School on the Rhine
Head of Music
effective August 2019
ISR International School on the Rhine is a leading international IB World school in the Neuss/ Dusseldorf region in Germany.
With employees from over 26 countries, ISR's staff is international, open-minded and highly dedicated to their work.
There are ca. 850 students from 45 nations attending Kindergarten through Grade 12.
Our teachers are our strength and life-long learning is a passion we all share!
Our school is looking for a full-time Teacher of Music to lead the Music Department in Middle and Upper School (Grades 5-12) as of 1st August 2019.
We will give preference to candidates with the following profile:
- Degree in Music and Music Pedagogy
- Experience with the IGCSE Curriculum
- Experience teaching Music to students in Middle and Upper School
- Experience setting up a school orchestra or band and organising concerts
- Our school language is English, candidates are expected to have excellent English language skills
- Preference will also be given to candidates who already hold a permit to work in Europe
Join us to be a part of one of the Top International Schools in the Heart of Europe!
Applicants should send their CV and Cover letter to the Attention of the Hiring Committee: email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
31 May 2019