Lycée International de Boston
IB Chemistry Teacher
effective September 2019
The International School of Boston is looking for an IB Chemistry Teacher in our Middle and Upper schools for the 2019-2020 academic year. The successful candidate will have a degree in a related subject and IB experience is required.
The ideal candidate is:
- well-versed in curriculum planning,
- experiential learning, interdisciplinary studies and demonstrates a passion for the subject matter.
Key responsibilities include:
- teaching IB Chemistry SL/HL courses to upper school students,
- teach science to middle school students,
- teach within the IB framework and philosophy,
- participate in collaborative planning and meetings,
- and provide extra support to students outside class time.
- a post-secondary degree in a related field,
- DP experience required,
- IB training considered an asset,
- and excellent written, verbal and communications skills.
Previous international school experience also considered an asset.
Please refer directly to our website (https://www.isbos.org/about-us/career-opportunities) for applying for that position.
15 June 2019