Atlanta International School
IB MYP Product Design Teacher (with the ability to teach MYP Digital Design and DP Design Technology)
effective 1 August 2019
AIS welcomes applications from dedicated and enthusiastic professionals for the position of MYP Design Teacher (Product and Digital) who can teach also DP Design Technology.
This is a full-time position teaching MYP Design (Product and Digital) to students in grades 6 - 10, with the possibility of teaching IB Diploma Design Technology.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- B.A. Degree in Design, Engineering, or other relevant degrees
- 5 years of relevant teaching experience
- Experience of CAD/CAM is essential, as is the safe use of traditional workshop tools and machines to support students in creating their design solutions.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Postgraduate teaching certification, IB MYP Product and Digital Design or GCSE Design Technology Resistant Materials teaching experience.
- Experience with (IB) International Baccalaureate programs.
- The successful candidate needs to have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability and desire to work collaboratively with secondary school teachers, students, parents, and staff.
Please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, using ‘MYP Design’ as your subject heading. We will contact those whose skills and experience best match our needs. No telephone inquiries, please.
Atlanta International School is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to a diverse workforce.
30 April 2019
Kristen Breedlove, Director of Human Resources: email@example.com