Atlanta International School
Lower Primary School English Teacher
effective 1 August 2019
Applications are invited from dedicated and enthusiastic, professional educators for the position of Primary School teacher, English track in Lower Primary School for the 2019-2020 school year.
Atlanta International is an IBPYP school with a dual language program operating in the Primary School. The school is a vibrant learning community and the nature of the program makes specific demands of our Faculty.
The successful Teacher Candidate will have:
- Training and experience in a Primary School setting
- A strong literacy background
- Must be a native English speaker
- An international perspective and/or international teaching experience
- Bachelor's degree or Equivalent
- An unwavering commitment to the students
- The ability to differentiate for differing ability levels and learning styles
- An understanding of the principles of second language acquisition
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability, and desire, to work collaboratively with the school community including students, staff, and parents.
IBPYP teaching experience is preferred, but good applicants with other curriculum experience are also welcome to apply.
Applications should include a cover letter and resume. Please type "Lower Primary School English teacher" into your subject line.
30 April 2019
Kristen Breedlove, Director of Human Resources: email@example.com