International School of Eindhoven
effective 1 August 2020
Due to growth, the ISE Secondary Department invites applications from qualified, experienced and enthusiastic Math teachers to apply for a teaching position to start in the school year 2020-2021.
This is a wonderful opportunity to work in a vibrant, growing school. We are looking for committed teachers, to join our successful team who are willing to work collaboratively, plan, prepare and deliver lessons to meet all our students' learning needs. You will both teach the IB Middle Years and Diploma Programme.
The ISE has been authorised by the Community of International Schools (CIS) and New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC). The Secondary Department is an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School offering the IB Middle Years (MYP) and IB Diploma Programme.
Requirements for the position are:
- a (DUO validated) teaching degree for secondary education
- a good command of spoken and written English
- experience of, or an enthusiasm to use the International Baccalaureate Middle Years and Diploma Programmes
- excellent knowledge and experience of different teaching and educational methodologies
- an understanding and knowledge of different cultural backgrounds
- the ability to contribute to interdisciplinary projects
- a willingness to contribute to the wider life of our school
- good communication skills and the ability to function well within a team
- provide students with relevant learning experiences
- have effective teaching strategies to meet the needs of our diverse student body
- effectively engage students by using a variety of teaching strategies
- be committed to international-mindedness and the ISE mission and vision
- A challenging job in a dynamic international environment;
- Appointment on a temporary basis for one year with a prospect of a permanent contract;
- The current Collective Agreement for Teachers (CAO VO) is applicable for this role;
- Grading scale takes place in scale LB (min € 2.747,- max € 4.186,-);
- End of year and holiday bonus
- Other benefits (for instance the possibility to attain a 30% tax ruling if the required conditions are applicable.
Should you be interested in applying for this position, please apply no later than 6 March 2020 and marked for the attention of Marcella Watts, Head of the ISE Secondary Department, including the following: (1) a cover letter explaining your interest in and qualifications for this position; (2) a current cv, including phone numbers, e-mail address; and (3) the names, email addresses, and telephone numbers of at least 2 referees.
6 March 2020
Marcella Watts, Head of Secondary Department