International School of Eindhoven
Primary Class Teacher (Temporary)
effective January 2019
We are seeking an outstanding part time primary class teacher, able to teach in the upper school, to work in the International Department temporarily covering a maternity leave. We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed teacher, preferably with at least two years teaching experience, to join our team. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate an up-to-date knowledge of the English National Curriculum. Non-core subjects are currently taught using a themed based approach.
A willingness to work collaboratively and plan across the curriculum and to meet the needs of all learners is essential, as is the desire to work closely with parents and to support school events.
- Dynamic, innovative, passionate and inspirational teacher
- Able to contribute to a close school community and work as part of a dynamic and hardworking team
- flexible and open to new ideas
- An experienced educator who has experience of working with students with many different social, emotional and educational needs and coming from different cultural backgrounds and countries who do not speak English as their first language
- A fluent English speaker, proficiency in English
- Eligible to work in the EU.
- Primary school teaching experience
- Experience of, or an enthusiasm to teach through a themed based approach
- Excellent knowledge and experience of different teaching strategies and educational methodologies
- An understanding and knowledge of different cultural backgrounds
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to function well within a team.
- A friendly and supportive staff
- Temporary, full time employment until the end of the school year (with the option to be made permanent)
- Salary: grading scale takes place in LA (min. € 2.563 – max € 3.875 at 1.0 FTE)
- Good benefits.
This is a wonderful opportunity to work in a vibrant and expanding school. Should you be interested in applying for this position, please send an Email no later than the 20th of January to firstname.lastname@example.org and marked for the attention of Joan Roach, Head of Primary International.
20 January 2019
Joan Roach, Head of Primary International