Galaxy International School Uganda
Primary Class teacher (6 positions)
effective 1 August 2019
Galaxy International School Uganda (GISU) is looking for expatriate teachers to fill in the following position for the 2019/2020 Academic Year that starts on 1 August 2019.
A Primary Class teacher will have a class teacher role and should be able to teach Primary subjects.
The successful profile and qualifications
Pursuing the GISU mission requires a commitment from our staff members to the following values; an international and cultural understanding, personal responsibility and integrity, mutual responsibility and respect.
- Outstanding practitioner with at least two years of relevant full - time teaching experience.
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree is desired in the different disciplines.
- An International Teaching Certification or other equivalent teaching certification.
- Have excellent subject knowledge and experience.
- Successful international experience of teaching is added advantage.
Candidates who have engaged in Professional Development, taught students from culturally diverse backgrounds and who have previously lived and worked overseas are highly preferred.
Galaxy International School Uganda is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. It is mandatory that before employment, a comprehensive background check is carried out. This will include; consultation with your professional and character references as well as recent police clearance.
British (Cambridge) Curriculum enriched by IPC and IEYC
Applications including your Cover Letter, CV, Academic Credentials and contact details of three professional referees should be sent to the Human Resource Manager on: firstname.lastname@example.org
30 August 2019
Wandera Sanya Peter, Human Resources Manager