PYP Science Teacher (Female)
effective August 2019
An educational of two dimensions: the traditional and modern, that builds character, maintains its history, lives in the present and look forward to the future.
Qualifications and Training
- A degree plus teaching qualification
- Higher degree or recognized professional qualification
- Evidence of continued relevant professional development
- Experience with PYP
- Experience in teaching learners with diverse needs.
- Experience in an international school environment
Knowledge and Understanding
- Practical understanding of effective teaching and learning strategies
- Theoretical understanding of effective teaching and learning strategies
- Understanding and knowledge of principles and practice of inclusion
- A demonstrated and genuine liking and appreciation of children
- Attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable
- High standards and expectations
- Establish and maintain good relationships with colleagues, learners and parents
- Communicate effectively in Standard English, orally and in writing
- Deal effectively and with learners and staff
- Positively influence others
- Listen actively
- Motivate and engage with colleagues
- Age is not more than 32
- Specialized degree in teaching Science
- At least 5 years’ experience in PYP schools in teaching Math
Share your interest for the position by contacting Stephanie Jan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We ask to receive an up-to-date resume and a cover letter.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Taskforce on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a higher standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.