Changchun American International School
effective 14 August 2019
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Science Education，Master Degree will be preferred.
- Valid Teacher Certification
- Minimum four years of outstanding Secondary/Middle School/High School level Science teaching experience, (International experience is desired but not essential)
- IB experience is preferred but not essential
- Outstanding understanding of pedagogical practices linked to new educational technologies
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing using different media and electronic tools
- Ability to be a good team player with a good understanding of how team work contributes to school improvement
- Flexibility to adapt to new cultures
- A sense of humor and a mature and professional tolerance of frustration.
- Promote the highest standards of teaching Science within the framework of Science and share ideas to promote best practice within the Department
- Ensure the safety and welfare of the students and resources
- Developing suitable MYP and DP Units for teaching and learning according to IB stnadards
- Use a variety of assessment tools in the class to support students learning and provide students with opportune and useful feedback
- Willing to continually updates skills and knowledge through ongoing Professional Development
- Ensure all students are given the opportunity to access Science
- Develop and participate in weekly meetings
- Collaborate and contribute to the development of the CAIS Science curriculum
- Participate in the after school activities program.
Please send a covering letter and a current CV / resume including the contact details of three referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
30 August 2019