Atlanta International School
Secondary School History
effective 1 August 2019
Applications are invited from dedicated and enthusiastic, professional educators for the position of History Teacher for the 2019-2020 school year. This is a full-time position teaching Middle and High school aged students.
- An international perspective and/or international teaching experience
- Bachelor's degree in History or equivalent.
- An unwavering commitment to the students.
- The ability to differentiate for differing ability levels and learning styles.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability, and desire, to work collaboratively with the school community including students, staff, and parents.
Experience with the Middle Years (MYP) and Diploma programs (DP) of the International Baccalaureate organization are preferred.
Applications should include cover letter and resume. Please type "Secondary History Teacher" into the subject line. No telephone inquiries, please.
31 January 2019
Kristen Breedlove, Director of Human Resources: email@example.com