Lusaka International Community School
Teacher of Chemistry/Head of Department Sciences
effective 1 August 2019
Specialist Chemistry Teacher / HoD 1 August 2019
- Be up to date with the Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE) KS3, IGCSE and A-Level English curriculum and assessment standards
- Possess a minimum of Bachelor's Degree, with at least 5 years' relevant teaching experience
- Hold additional post graduate qualifications relevant to the role
- Be registered with a Teachers' Accreditation/Registration Body
- Be a dynamic, driven practitioner with a desire for educational excellence
- Be willing to be part of a successful team at a school with a well-established academic record
- Have a sense of humour.
Lusaka International Community School, (LICS), is a leading independent Pre-Primary, Primary and Secondary School based in the leafy suburb of Roma in Lusaka, Zambia.
LICS is a member of CIS, AISA and ISAZ and is the largest international school in the region.
Our school is in an exciting phase of facility and curriculum development and will offer the incumbent an enriching and enjoyable sense of professional fulfilment.
LICS offers an attractive remuneration package paid in US$. A tax free gratuity is paid upon successful completion of each contract. Fully furnished modern accommodation and monthly utility expenses are covered by the school. Exceptional Medical Insurance is offered along with a range of other benefits such as generous and meaningful professional development, settling in allowances, baggage allowances, etc.
For more information about Zambia, please visit, https://www.zambiatourism.com
Lusaka International Community School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please submit your letter of application and CV to email@example.com