Lusaka International Community School
Teacher of KS3 Mathematics
effective August 2019
Lusaka International Community School, (LICS), is a leading independent Pre-Primary, Primary and Secondary School based in the leafy suburb of Roma in Lusaka, Zambia.
LICS is a member of CIS, AISA and ISAZ.
We seek to appoint a
Key Stage 3 Mathematics Teacher with effect 1 August 2019.
LICS offers an exceptional remuneration package paid in US$. A tax free gratuity is paid upon successful completion of each contract. Fully furnished modern accommodation and monthly utility expenses are covered by the school. Exceptional Medical Insurance is offered along with a range of other benefits such as generous and meaningful professional development, settling in allowances, baggage allowances etc.
- Be up to date with the Cambridge KS3 curriculum and assessment standards.
- Possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 3 years’ relevant teaching experience.
- Additional qualifications relevant to the role.
- Registration with a Teachers’ Accreditation / Registration Body.
- Be a dynamic, driven person with a desire for educational excellence.
- Be willing to be part of a successful team at a school with a well-established academic record.
- Have a sense of humour.
- Should the successful candidate possess the requisite experience there is the immediate possibility to be appointed to the position of Head of Science.
Lusaka International Community School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Potential employees will be subject to full security vetting.
Please submit your letter of application and CV to email@example.com
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Ongoing until filled
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Taskforce on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a higher standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.