CAREER & RECRUITMENT EVENTS
We place a high value on helping schools strengthen their recruitment practices while also supporting you as a candidate when you are interested in a vacancy at a CIS member school.
Our career & recruitment fair is a dynamic, exciting event that brings together international school leaders and educators from around the world for recruitment, networking and professional development.
You will meet with leaders from CIS member schools and interview for open positions during this two-day event. In addition to finding positions, candidates have told us that the CIS Career & Recruitment Fair stands apart from other fairs because they gain confidence, learn interview techniques, and understand the diverse range of opportunities to teach internationally through a range of dynamic workshops and talks. The fair provides a unique opportunity to meet and interview with many school leaders in one location and build your network for the future. During the event, you will learn more about CIS schools and their unique cultures from the school leaders directly.
Registration information will be available late January 2019.
On the Road...
The CIS team regularly attends global and regional events, where we meet candidates and school leaders and lead career workshops. If you have the opportunity to attend these events, look for our team and be sure to connect with us!
- Association of International Schools in Africa (AISA) Annual Leadership Conference
- Association of China and Mongolia International Schools (ACAMIS) Annual Conference
- National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS) Annual Conference
- Swiss Group of International School (SGIS) Annual Conference
- British Schools in the Middle East (BSME) Conference
- Central & Eastern European Schools Association (CEESA) Conference
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Asia Pacific Conference
- East Asia Regional Council of Schools (EARCOS) Teachers’ Conference
- CIS Child Protection Workshops