CAREER & RECRUITMENT EVENTS
We place a high value on helping schools strengthen their recruitment practices while also supporting you as a candidate when you are interested in a vacancy at a CIS member school.
Schedule a workshop in your school
Our vast membership community allows us to continually find new perspectives on directions for the future and we take pride in our ability to understand and work with intercultural dynamics to help you meet your school recruitment and retention goals, while also supporting personal career development and growth. Onsite or virtual workshops can be tailored to meet the unique needs of your school or group of schools.
Learn more about our online or virtual school workshops.
- Hiring for the future - key recruitment strategies and tools
- Leadership development
- Intercultural hiring practices
Find us on the road
Our team regularly attends global and regional events, where we meet candidates and school leaders and lead career workshops. If you have the opportunity to attend these events, look for our team and be sure to connect with us!
Human Resources Job-alike | CEESA
28 March 2020, Vienna | Pauline O’Brien
Overview: Join us to discuss hiring for the future – how to develop critical skills to support interculturally competent recruitment practices and identifying top talent—building effective skills-based recruitment strategies.
- Association of International Schools in Africa (AISA) Annual Leadership Conference
- National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS) Annual Conference
- British Schools in the Middle East (BSME) Conference
- Central & Eastern European Schools Association (CEESA) Conference
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Asia Pacific Conference
- East Asia Regional Council of Schools (EARCOS) Leaders’ Conference
- CIS Child Protection Workshops