Ready to Teach Internationally
- Do you have a university or college degree equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree?
- Do you have a teaching qualification/license or hold an appropriate educational qualification in your area of expertise e.g. counselling/library sciences?
- Do you have two years of current, full-time teaching experience at a primary or secondary school, or have you recently graduated from one of our partner universities?
- Do you have experience working in an English language context?
- For leadership positions, do you have two years of current, full-time leadership experience at a primary or secondary school, ideally in an international context?
- A master’s degree in education or a qualification in school leadership is also considered an advantage
We recommend you gather background checks from every country where you have worked. This will be required when you apply for CIS led searches. Use the below resources to learn how to request this information.
- UK Centre for the Protection of National Infrastructure (CPNI) | How to obtain an Overseas Criminal Record Check (pdf)
- UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO) | Criminal records checks for overseas applicants
If you answer yes to all of these questions, join our mailing list to receive updates on new positions in the CIS community.