CIS, led by Pauline O’Brien, Director of Career & Recruitment Services, has been working closely with Yoyogi International School in Tokyo, to support the school in their search to secure the excellent leadership qualities and competencies needed to drive the school’s future ambitions. Pauline O’Brien subsequently visited the school in February to ascertain the school’s recruitment needs and review the current school leadership structure. Following this thorough audit, CIS set about the search for the next Head and Deputy Head of School for Yoyogi International School.
Keep checking this page as new positions are added often. Join our mailing list to receive updates as new positions are posted. To apply for positions, follow the directions in the vacancy details. When you apply for CIS-led searches we will work with you to establish a CIS leadership portfolio.
For personal advice or guidance on finding your next leadership postion, contact email@example.com.
CIS led searches
- Lycée International de Londres Winston Churchill, United Kingdom | Head of Primary
- International School of Bergen, Norway | Director
- International School of Florence, Italy | Head of School
- Rotterdam International Secondary School, The Netherlands | Head of School
- Mulgrave School, Canada | Senior School Principal
- Northlands School, Buenos Aries | Headmaster
- International School of Moshi, Tanzania | Director
- International School of Turin, Italy | Head of School
- ACS International School, Doha | Head of School